Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from participants in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when participants enroll in any or all MUV classes, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in MUV. Participants may visit MUV anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from participants only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Participants can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain MUV related activities.
How we use collected information
MUV may collect and use participants’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our participants as a group use the services and resources provided by MUV..
- To send periodic emails
- We may use participants' email addresses to send participants information and updates pertaining to their order. Participants' email addresses may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent participants' personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Participants may find advertising or other content that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our participant, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms